Silicon Super Spreader
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 200 Kilograms
- 160 INR/Kilograms
- REDUCES SURFACE TENSION
- Physical Form
- HS Code
- Room Temperature
- Product Type
- SILICON SPREADER
- Plant Growth Regulator
- Clear Transparent Liquid
Silicon Super Spreader FX SP220 is a superior wetting agent , developed to improve the wetting , spreading and penetration of chemicals . Fenton Silicon Spreader reduces the surface tension to a very low level , resulting in a rapid wetting cum spreading on leaves . When incorporated in formulations , near complete coverage of leaf is achieved . The product facilitates uptake of chemicals into the plant tissue . It can also be used as an ingredient in pesticide formulations , or at times , as a tank - mix adjuvant for foliar applied chemicals.
Silicon super spreader is a specially formulated product possesing a low molecular weight non-ionic silicon polyether surfactant.
Fenton Silicon spreader is a versatile product that helps enhance the performance of agriculture chemicals , especially the broadleaf herbicides , insecticides , fungicides and plant growth regulators that are water soluble.
Silicone super spreader is extremely cost effective , as it is designed to work efficiently and economically.
General Characterstics :-
- Appearance - Clear pale straw liquid.
- Solubility -Easily miscible in water
- Surface tension - 21.5 @ 0.1 % , mN/m
- Cloud Point ( 0.1 wt% ) , *C - <10
- Specific Gravity @ 25 deg C - 1.020
- Viscocity @ 25 deg C - 30 to 60 Cstk
- Solid Content % - 100
- Ionic Nature - Non - Ionic
- Density - 0.99 to 1.1
- Flash Point ( closed cup ) - > 100
- Easy Dispersion in aqueous systems
- Greatly increases the uptake of chemicals into the plant tissue
- Exhibits superior " Rain Fastness "
- Produces very rapid wetting and spreading on hard to wet surfaces such as waxy leaves.
- Chemically inert , non toxic.
- Economical as it works as low ppm
- Performs efficiently at concentrations as low as 0.1 %
Instructions for Use
The quantity of FX SP 220 will be dependent upon the application ; however it is recommended that evaluations begin at 0.5% of the total formulation . ( Final Formulations have been made with 0.4% to 0.5% ) . To obtain a wider spread and better efficiency it is advisable for the concentration to be on the higher levels.
Recommended - 5 ML TO 10 ML in 15 ltrs water tank mix
Packing and Availability
Available in 25 Kg and 50 Kg HDPE Carboys
- FOB Port
- NHAVA SHEVA
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Kilograms Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 - 5 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- HDPE BARRELS
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Contact Details
- FENTON CHEMICALS
AN ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED COMPANY