Supported with the team of adroit professionals, we are offering a premium quality Water Soluble Liquid Silica to our customers. This product is manufactured under the supervision of our professionals by using optimum quality product and advance techniques. Quality tested under different parameters, this Water Soluble Liquid Silica is offered to our customers in different specifications as per the needs. Given below are the features of our product.
Water Soluble Liquid Silica
We are leading manufactuers of water soluble liquid silica with SiO2 25 % and K20 12%.
Sub Category :-
WATER SOLUBLE LIQUID SILICA
Brand :- FM L40
Properties and Uses:-
1. Water soluble Liquid Silicon Dioxide
2. Completely soluble in water
3. Sio2 content is 26.25 % by weight.
4. K2O percentage is 12.50 % by weight.
5. H2O is 60 % by weight.
6. Specific Gravity is 1.38
7. Sio2 to K2O weight ratio is 1:2.10
8. Viscocity @ 30 Deg C is 250 Cps
9. Effective against fungal Pathogens, encourages vitality & vigour in plant
10. It imparts resistance to crops and decreases susceptibility to fungal pathogens and insects.
11. It supplies silicon to the crop which in turn reduces transpiration, salinity stress and water stress.
12. It retards excessive vegetative growth and converts it into reproductive growth of the plant.
13. When drenched in soil, FENTO-LIQUID SILICA effectively deters the entry of mycopathogens into the root system hence can be used as a preventive and curative measure against phytopthora, Rhizoctonia, Fusarium etc.
14. It strengthens the cell wall, helps in shoot development and imparts resistance to the plant against pests and diseases. It can be used to control phytopthora in orange and pomegranate.
15. DOSE: Spraying: 2.0- 2.5 ml FM L40 per liter of water at 12-15 days interval.
16. Drenching: 5-7 ml per liter of water.
17. CROPS: Paddy, cotton, citrus, apple, tea, chilli, tomato, cabbage, other vegetable crops, fruit crops and tuber crops.