Universal Stainer Medium
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 220 Kilograms
- Price Or Price Range
- HS Code
- Product Type
- THICK LIQUID
- Physical Form
- CLEAR THICK LIQUID
- MEDIUM FOR MFG OF STAINERS
- Medium for Stainers
- Paints Manufacturing
We request you to review our product data sheet and ask us for free samples / trial orders / quotes for our product.
1. What is ÃÂ DIKOÃÂ UNIÃÂ ??
Ans.ÃÂ ÃÂ It is ÃÂ Simply a medium or dilutant for manufacturing Universal Stainers from Pigment Paste .It is a multifunctional Pigment Dispersing Medium .
2. What are its Exceptional Properties / Features ?
- Excellent leveling & dispersing properties
- Accurate Combination of Surfactants to give maximum loading strength.
- No need to Add TRO and DEG.
- A single unique product available in India .ÃÂ
- Cheaper than TRO and Solvents.ÃÂ
- ÃÂ Rapid wetting of pigments and better flow of pigment loading.
- ÃÂ Full chroma & Max. Tinting strength development.Viscosity stability and avoids setting ofÃÂ pigment.
- ÃÂ Excellent result as "Universal / Lime Stainer Media".
- Compatibility with broad range of coatings.
- Act As Emulsifier in Emulsion Paints.
- It Is Single Pack Unique low foaming Product. Hence , no Need to Add MEG/DEG/PEG/T.R.O.
- It is made very easily from Pigment Paste.
Appearance - Yellow / Light Yellow Oily Liquid.
PH - 6.0 to 7.0 & Nonionic in nature.
Chemical Nature - It is blend of proven emulsifiers surfactants and stabilizer
Stability in Hard Water & Lime Good
Compatibility In Alkaline & Acidic Medium
DIKO Unistain Provides:
Excellent leveling & dispersing propertie
No need to Add TRO
A single unique product available in India
Very Cheaper as compared to the solvents and TRO
Rapid wetting of pigments and better flow of pigment loading
Full chroma & Max. Tinting strength development.Viscosity stability and avoids setting of pigment
Basic Guideline to Make Stainer Using DIKO UNI
For example you want to make voilet stainer , then you need to follow the below dosage -
1. Voilet Paste ( 10 %) - 8 %
2. Extenders - 20 %
3. DIKO UNI - 70 %
4. Defoamer - 0.2%
5. HEC ( Thickener ) - 0.1ÃÂ %
6. In Can Preservative - 0.2 %
- Supply Ability
- 10,000 Kilograms Kg Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3-5 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Contact Details
- FENTON CHEMICALS
AN ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED COMPANY