Neem Oil Emulsifier
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 50 Kilograms
- 240 INR/Kilograms
- HS Code
- Physical Form
- LIGHT BROWN LIQUID
- Oil and water soluble
- Product Name
- DIKO ENO
Being a quality oriented company, we are offering optimum quality, Neem Oil Emulsifier( DIKO ENO ) to our customers. This product is made by using optimum quality product and latest techniques as per the set market norms. Before delivered to our customers end, this oil emulsifier is quality tested under different parameters to ensure that best in class product is delivered to our customers end. Neem Oil Emulsifier is offered to our customers in different packaging options at market leading rates.
Made up with best in class products
Long shelf life
Neem Oil Emulsifier
We are a leading manufacturer of emulsifiers for various Agrochemicals , pesticides , insecticides and vegetable Oils.
We would like to introduce you to our proprietary make Emulsifier for Neem oil ( DIKO ENO ) which gives excellent milky white stable emulsion with neem oil.
- Long shelf life
- Air tight packaging
Brand Name - DIKO ENO ( Neem Oil Emulsifier )
- Neem oil and Karanj oil are extensively used in agriculture as eco-friendly insecticide and fungicide. Since these oils widely vary in composition depending on the geography and method of extraction, only our company provides single component emulsifier that can serve all types of oil due to our in depth reasearch and development .
- This single component emulsifier offers complete flexibility to match all compositions of neem oil & Karanj oil and many other oils.
- The total dosage of our emulsifier for Neem oil based formulations is 5-10% depending on the type of oil and concentration of EC required.
- Active content: Blend of ethoxylates
- Appearance: Pale Yellow to Brown Liquid.
- Solubility: Soluble in most oils and organic solvents.
Method of use:
- Take 88-90 kg. Neem Oil which must be free from foreign impurities and free from mud and should be filtered with filter cloth or mud settled oil.
- Now add 8-10 kg of our emulsifier DIKO ENO slowly under stirring .
- Continue stirring for 10-15 minutes.You will get transparent clear emulsion.
- Water will be added by end user at the time of application.
- Dosage depends on the quality of ingredients used, if necessary you may add solvent like AROMAX / C-9 (Dosage 4- 5 %) Or as required by you according to quality of vegetable oil.
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF DIKO ENO -
1. DIKO ENO forms a stable milky white emulsion at 5 to 10 % Dosage with Neem Oil. Hence very cost effective.
2. Emulsion Formed using DIKO ENO is stable for 24 hours approx .
3. DIKO ENO is completely APEO free , hence biodegradable and not harmful to microorganisms and aquatic life.
4. DIKO ENO is solvent free ( 100 % Active Product ) and hence non toxic and non hazardous and allows you to add solvents as per your choice and requirement.
5. DIKO ENO can also be used to emulsify Fish Oil ,karanja oil and other vegetable oils like groundnut oil , soyabean oil , etc.6. DIKO ENO is widely used by farmers and companies for Organic Farming.
7. DIKO ENO can also be used for Formulation of Abamectin and Emamectin at a dose of 5 to 7 % .
8. DIKO ENO is widely used in Azadirachtin Based Formulations based on various solvents.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Kilograms Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3-5 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 200 KG NEW HDPE BARRELS
- Main Export Market(s)
- Australia, Middle East, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Africa, Western Europe, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED COMPANY
- Contact Details
- FENTON CHEMICALS
AN ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED COMPANY