Being a quality oriented company, we are offering optimum quality, Neem Oil Emulsifier to our customers. This product is made by using optimum quality product and latest techniques as per the set market norms. Before delivered to our customers end, this oil emulsifier is quality tested under different parameters to ensure that best in class product is delivered to our customers end. Neem Oil Emulsifier is offered to our customers in different packaging options at market leading rates.
Neem Oil Emulsifier
We are a leading manufacturer of emulsifiers for various Agrochemicals , pesticides , insecticides and vegetable Oils.
We would like to introduce you to our proprietary make Emulsifier for Neem oil ( DIKO ENO ) which gives excellent milky white stable emulsion with neem oil.
Sub Category :-
Product Name – Emulsifier for Neem Oil Based Formulations
Brand Name - DIKO ENO
Single component system for emulsification of Neem oil, Karanj oil, fish oil and other natural oils.
Neem oil and Karanj oil are extensively used in agriculture as eco-friendly insecticide and fungicide. Since these oils widely vary in composition depending on the geography and method of extraction, only our company provides single component emulsifier that can serve all types of oil due to our in depth reasearch and development .
This single component emulsifier offers complete flexibility to match all compositions of neem oil & Karanj oil and many other oils.
The total dosage of our emulsifier for Neem oil based formulations is 5-10% depending on the type of oil and concentration of EC required.
Active content: Blend of ethoxylates
Appearance: Pale Yellow to Brown Liquid.
Solubility: Soluble in most oils and organic solvents.
Method of use:
1] Take 88-90 kg. Neem Oil which must be free from foreign impurities and free from mud and should be filtered with filter cloth or mud settled oil.
2] Now add 8-10 kg of our emulsifier FM 515 slowly under stirring .
3] Continue stirring for 10-15 minutes.You will get transparent clear emulsion.
Note- Water will be added by end user at the time of application.
Dosage depends on the quality of ingredients used, if necessary you may add solvent like AROMAX / C-9 (Dosage 4- 5 %) Or as required by you according to quality of vegetable oil.
Kindly note the advantage of using DIKO ENO over Alphox 200 / Tween 80 / Other Emulsifiers available in the market -
1. Alphox 200 doesnot give a stable milky white emulsion with water even at 25% dosage with neem oil whereas FM 515 forms a stable milky white emulsion at 8 to 10 % Dosage with Neem Oil. Hence cost effective.
2. Neem oil and water seperates in few minutes when Alphox 200 is used as an emulsifier whereas the emulsion formed with DIKO ENO is stable for 24 hrs Approx .
3. DIKO ENO is alkyl phenol free unlike alphox 200 which is a nonyl phenol ethoxylate , harmful to microorganisms and aquatic life.
4. DIKO ENO is solvent free ( 100 % Active Product ) and allows you to add solvents as per your choice and requirement.
5. DIKO ENO can also be used to emulsify karanja oil and other vegetable oils.