Leveraging on the experience, knowledge and dedication, we have emerged as one of the top-list manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of Acid Thickeners. The offered thickeners are used for processing different types of liquid toilet cleaner based on hydrochloric acid. Our procurement agents procure the best quality ingredients that are used for processing offered Acid Thickeners as per the industry laid regulations.
Longer shelf life
Precise pH value
Fenton Chemicals has developed an Acid Thickener viz. DIKO ACID 01 especially used in the formulation of Toilet Cleaners.
Acid Thickener for HCl
Fenton Chemicals has developed an acid thickener viz. Diko acid 01 especially used in the formulation of toilet
The cationic ethoxylated amines thickens the hydrochloric acid very effectively . By varying the dosage of
diko acid 01 viscosity of toilet cleaner can be adjusted to given specifications. It gives long term viscocity
stability and 90% corrosion inhibition in hcl acid . We recommend dosage level of 2 to 3 % by weight . Our
diko acid 01 is a synergistic blend of ethoxylates and quats which gives excellent thickening and disinfectant
1. Water - 67 Kg
2. HCl Acid - 30 Kg
3. DIKO Acid Thickener - 2 to 3 Kg
Typical physical properties :-
1. Physical appearance at 15 deg c â yellow to brownish viscous liquid
2. Chemical description â ethoxylated fatty amines
3. Density â 0. 90 approx
4. Moisture content â 1 % max
5. Active content â 99 % min
6. Solid point - < 15 deg c
1. Hcl acid required is of 33 % purity and should be iron free.
2. Hcl acid must be having light yellow colour.
Procedure for use :-
1. For 100 kg batch , first take 65 â 70 kg of water + 10 kg hcl acid + 5 â 10 gm pigment in a reactor .
2. Mix well all the above contents and stir slowly.
3. Now add diko acid thickener 2 â 3 % slowly under stirring .
4. Now add the remaing 20 Kg HCL Acid to the above system slowly while stirring.
5. Adjust dosage of acid thickener as per the thickeness required.
6. Stirring Properly and contiunously is the most important thing here.
Storage and handling :-
The product can be stored at ambient temperatures for two years. Avoid contact with strong oxidizing agents .
Do not store above 60 deg c over prolonged periods . Should always be homogenized before use.
The product is packed in carboy 45 kg net.
Fenton Chemicals warrants only that its product will meet its specifications . Dkc's liability is limited to
The refund of product price or replacement of the product . Dkc will not be responsible for incidental
or consequential damages of any kind . It is the user's responsibility to determine the suitability of